Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Monster Rages

The thing I feared is coming true.... more people are working for the beast now. They've gotten organized, and they are becoming zombie's. People are standing up and shouting against detractors, swearing by their scheme.

What I find hard to decide is how to treat its members. Some people I respected have joined it... what do I make of it? Its puzzling... and saddening. Are they dumb, or am I being some high-brow moralist over something i have no idea about, making an ass out of myself by judging others? Why is'nt there an outcry, a lament, an outrage against such a thing? Maybe many are thinking the same thing. I haven't yet publicly criticised it, except by consistently refusing to join it. And only a few read this blog. I suppose the members haven't the time for doing that :)

So I guess I'll say it... I'm against eBiz, and If you want an opinion, mine would be you shouldn't join it.

For the monster is made of all its members.... they are its blood... its life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home