Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Monster Awakes

Greed has raised its ugly head today. I have read about it in countless stories, seen it in many movies, in a lesser form in children's eyes , my own contained it often. But today I perceived it in a sinister form in reality, and tears welled up in my eyes. And no, im not exaggerating about that.

It wasn't some childish thing, or some desperate object, but completely a monster, one that will stomp across everything, an unstoppable machine, out for your soul. It's only just come, and i'm a bit scared.

Its form is very subtle, it seems perfectly normal, a legitimate transaction..... a simple opportunity to get a bit more..... and it transforms inside of you, taking control of you. Its probably true about all things that are sinister. In the end, you become the monster's servant, clearing the path for it, so it can spread faster.

to conlude, i'm really sad to see the monster alive and kicking...
I'm grateful to a few souls who have outright rejected its advances..... they remind me i'm not some lone fool.

In case you're wondering, ever heard of eBiz?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home